Important note for authors of accepted papers using Latex: please, download and use the latest versions of both the source eamt12.tex and style eamt12.sty files for formatting the camera-ready.
Sample MS Word documents for description of projects/products are now available.
Deadline for camera-ready: 22 April 2012
EAMT 2012 uses the EasyChair conference management system. To submit the camera-ready, go to the submission website at:
and follow the instructions.
- Submissions should be anonymised (no authors, affiliations or addresses, and no explicit self-reference)
- Submissions/camera-ready should be no longer than eight (8) pages (A4 size)
- Format required: PDF
- Initial versions of papers must conform to the format defined by the EAMT templates available below
Latex for Papers
Microsoft Word for Papers, Projects and Products
- Document template eamt12.dot for Papers
- Sample document eamt12.doc for Papers
- One page sample document for Projects. For descriptions of the projects presented at EAMT 2011, see Section "European Machine Translation Projects" of the archive
- One page sample document for Products